Commissioner For Oaths
– Aoudi Legal Services, your first choice for paralegal & legal debt recovery services.
At Aoudi Legal Services, we can take walk-in appointments or commission your documents virtually. We can commission your documents in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
- To ensure that the proof being referred to is in composed structure (the draft testimony)
- To set up that, the individual before them has perused the draft testimony and completely comprehends the contents.
- To have the individual swear that the sworn statement is valid by bringing the fitting Testament up in their correct hand and rehashing the expressions of the pledge.
- A Commissioner for Oaths charges an expense for their administrations.
List Of Documents To Be Commissioned
A Commissioner of Oaths can sign the following forms:
- Application to amend birth registration
- Election to change of name of a child under the age of 12
- Legal name change application
- Insurance claims;
Special invitations to family members overseas
- Pension purpose attestations of the recipient being alive and endorsing their residency
- Lost passport
- Municipal Information Form (MIF) for a liquor license
- Consent letter for travelling with a child usually addresses as a travel document
- Delayed birth registration forms
- Declaration affirming parentage
- Blank statutory declaration
- Common law status affidavits
- Residency document
- Affidavit waiving vaccinations based on religious grounds
- Single status certificate
- Federal government permanent residency card applications
- And much more