Get Your Documents Notorized
– Aoudi Legal Services, your first choice for Notary Public services.
Aoudi Legal Services Offers quality and professional notary public services
A notary public is a person who can serve as an official witness to the execution (signing) of contracts, agreements, and an almost limitless array of legal documents. A notary may also certify documents to be exact copies of the original. Notarization simply refers to an official act of a Notary. A notary also has the authority to administer oaths, solemn affirmations, and declarations that are used for affidavits and statutory declarations.
Recent Law Society of Ontario Rule Changes: On March 16th, 2020, the Law Society of Ontario announced that due to COVID-19 concerns, virtual commissioning of documents would be permitted to eliminate the risks associated with in-person meetings. Our notaries are licensed by the Law Society of Ontario and follow their rules strictly. Please see a list of the types of documents that can be commissioned virtually below.
What We Do?
Notarizing signatures on legal documents
- In this case, you may need your signature on official legal documents (such as an affidavit, statutory declaration, government form etc.) authenticated before a Notary Public.
Certifying true copies of original documents
- Such notarizations involve taking a photocopy of your document and certifying them as true copies of the original documents which have not been altered in any way.
Documents We Notarize?
These legal documents often require notarized signatures. If you don’t find your document, don’t worry. We notarize much more.
- Custody and guardianship agreements
- Power of attorney
- Court documents
- Birth certificate
- Identification documents
- Articles of incorporation
- Business Documents
- Vendor contracts
- Financial statements
- Court documents
- Loan documents.
- Memorandum of understanding documents
- University/College Transcripts(Nationally and Internationally) Other countries
- Letter of recommendation
- Commercial leases
- Construction and loan agreements
- Mortgage closing documents
- Deed of sale
Aoudi Legal Services. The truth is in the numbers.
$ 1 mm
Legal Cases Won
Get in Touch with Us!
Learn why 1000s of client's trust Fadi Aoudi.
I had the pleasure of working with Mr. FADI; he was very patient, knowledgeable and professional in handling my matter. I would definitely recommend Aoudi Legal Services for their transparency and guidance along each and every step of the way in dealing with legal matters.